application to be a tester

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today is a New Day


I've finished up my items for the book deal with Annie's Attic, and now I'm back to creating fun projects for Etsy. I've already got some new patterns up. The picture is of my new cupcake cocoon set. I'm also working on a ladybug set for spring that will be up soon.

I have joined a new yahoo group called CAPS (Christian Artists Promoting Shops). I'll have the link at the bottom of my page. I will soon be promoting some wonderful Etsy artists.

Name: Christian Artists Promoting Shops - CAPS

Profile: Our team goals are to support and promote other Christian shops/sellers for increased sales/success.


Contact: RoadToGrinnell
christiecottage
How to Join: You must be a Christian Shop with no “adult” content and agree to promote other teams members thru etsy promotions threads, twitter and blogs and not use profanity in any of your posts.
Meetings and Events: Monthly thread, weekly/daily promotion thread, scheduled events/sales.


 


I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! Cool!!!

    I am so excited about our new team!

    Thank you for being a vital part Sandy!


    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome Christie..thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting me and my blog