application to be a tester

Monday, May 10, 2010

New Treasuries!

I hope everyone had a great mothers day! I had a wonderful day yesterday with my family. The girls all went out to lunch at a restaurant called the Mezzaluna. It was wonderful. My daughter paid for my lunch, and she got me a much needed electric can opener... My manual died on me the other day, and all I had was one left over from what feels like a hundred years ago. I used my new can opener today, and its wonderful! I also got a white chocolate tulip from my favorite chocolate place, Hilliards. Very Yummy!

There are 3 treasuries from yesterday! Please check them out!



This one was chosen by me, called We Love Our Moms



I created this one as well, called We Love MOM!



 This last one was created by Whatshername, called Treasure Hunt


I hope you enjoy them, and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you got a new can opener! (Jim)

    Love the treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love our wonderful CAPS team treasuries. You make so many great ones. :)

    I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually my daughter got me an electric can opener and my husband got me the manual one..LOL

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting me and my blog