application to be a tester

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

crochet world

Today I got my issues of Crochet World that I'm in! I'm so excited! I bought some up front to sell signed copies. The issue has my cute autumn baby set in it that is selling exclusively at Crochet World. I am selling the autographed copies on etsy for 5.99, or if you are a fan of sandyscapecodoriginals on facebook, you can get it for 10% off on my store page. Just go to Facebook and find me, then look through my store to find the book. Just message me with what you want autographed on.
Go check it out!























 I am also in a treasury this week by my friend Gail



Click here to view the treasury

Go check out Gail's shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whatshername



I hope all of you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congratulations Sandy! That is awesome!

    GOD has blessed you my friend!


    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy I am so happy for you...you are in print!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting me and my blog